Child tickets now available to purchase*.
DB Pirates are currently offering members the opportunity to purchase 2020 Sevens tickets. The three-day tournament will run from Friday, April 3 to Sunday April 5.
The process will differ this year as we join the HKRU and other clubs in partnering with Ticketflap to sell tickets. This will help enormously streamline the process and ease the burden on our volunteers. A small booking surcharge from TicketFlap will be added to the ticket price which this year has again been set at $1950 for adults. Child tickets are now available to order.
If you would like to apply for tickets, or like to know more information on the process, please email Nick firstname.lastname@example.org . Instructions for the order link will be emailed at a later time, including a unique code that will need to be entered. Physical ticket distribution is expected to take place in the second half of March.
Please note, application for tickets does not guarantee that the requested tickets will be allocated.
- Allocation priority goes firstly to Sponsors, Life Members, Board members, players participating in the SEVENS SHOWCASE and Club volunteers eg. coaches, team managers, first aiders and those who otherwise help the club run.
- Other members will be allocated on a "first come, first served basis", that is, once DB Pirates Admin receives the initial request for tickets via the official email address email@example.com Requests by any other means will be treated as an enquiry only and may delay your order.
- Unsuccessful applications will be placed on a waiting list and will have a further chance to order tickets in the new year.
- CHILD tickets have been made available to purchase from the Hong Kong Rugby Union ONLY for those registered players who will take part in the SEVENS SHOWCASE. Please see your head coach for more details to take part.
- In all cases, pririorty for these CHILD tickets will be for players participating in the SEVENS SHOWCASE. If you choose to purchase CHILD tickets for siblings, or other children who will not be playing, please note that you may not receive any or only partial allocation.
- Under 6s will not require tickets to play their showcase as it is at a seperate venue. However they will need tickets to enter the main stadium after their games.
- CHILD tickets can be purchased for either Friday and Saturday only ($350) or for all three days ($950) - Please note the cut off age for these tickets is 12 years of age as at 3 April 2020.
- The HKMRFU have proposed that a certain amount of tickets be available to buy for the Friday and Saturday only. This is to encourage participation in the Sevens Showcase. Please select this option if it applies to your needs. However, please note that purchasing this option does not guarantee that these two day tickets will ultimately be available.
- You will need to purchase tickets to take part in the SEVENS MARCHPAST on the Saturday.
- Application and/or purchase of tickets does not guarantee that the requested tickets will be allocated.
- Physical ticket distribution is expected to take place in the second half of March 2020
- Collection of tickets will only be provided with VALID HKID or PASSPORT and Ticketflap ticket/s.
- Proof of membership/membership payment will be required when you collect your Sevens ticket/s.
- Eventual release of the Sevens tickets is at the sole discretion and the sole responsibility of DB Pirates.
- Any tickets not collected at the designated distribution time may be offered to other members on the waiting list. In this case, a full refund will be given and no replacement tickets will be offered.
- All unwanted tickets must be offered to other Members via the Official DB Pirates Facebook page. Anyone selling tickets outside of this, or for a higher amount than face value, may be sanctioned by the Club and/or the HKRU.